Studying Frenzy / 10/8/07
Happppy Bluey Rainy Morning...
I'm feeling much better. Decided to engage in a different perspective of life. No more worries for a while because I'm keeping myself busy with studying. I started off the studying timetable today in school. I studied all by myself with little distractions. I feel pleased. Lulu told me to print out the notes and I am on it......So much of paper wasted. Why can't we get back to primitive times and use the chalk board?? Do you remember during our primary school days recycled papers were used to print worksheets instead. Nowadays it's hard to find recycled papers around. Sigh....Save the trees...!
Devarajan is going to the finals. I was so delighted when he made it. Mary treated all of us to the "mney back guaranteed" mutton chop at Adam Road market. Yummy! The guys were supposed to watch the match at Deva's place but since I am not too much of a soccer fan I denied the kind offer. Went home and slept.
Ok back to the books....
Stumble It!
1:46 PM
♥♥♥
|