Clash of the personality.... / 9/28/07
This is going to be a quick post because I'm hooked to the wedding dash game on PSP and I want to get to the next level. Ok, today was way different from what I had expected it to be. Puppy was in a good mood because he had finally completed his dip and his interview today went well. He'll be starting his degree in January and I wish him all the best. The NS boy has grown up and seeing him in formal attire was a feast to the eye. I've always loved his sense of dressing but I hate it when he starts complaining. You see, he gets super grumpy over the tiniest things . Today it was about the heat. Well, I have to agree it was bloody hot during mid-day but I was in clad in a cotton sleeveless tank top. While the darling, was in his signature earthly coloured formal starched long sleeved shirt. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when he continued grumbling. We headed down to Lagnaa bare foot dining restaurant in Little India. Since it was way pass lunch time, there wasn't much customers around and so we had the whole of the top floor to ourselves. You see, the concept here is that you get to go bare feet and you sit on the floor and eat. To me, it's a great idea. The soft classical music with the Indian architecture will always make me go back there again. But, Puppy didn't want to leave his shoe on the first floor and hated the idea of sitting on the floor....After much grumbling and demanding the Indian waiter to switch on the air cons, he realised that there was some sort of music being played and he was quick to remark, "What's that irritating music ah Beee?"
Lol!!! Oh well....the clash of 2 different personalities.
The food was superb and that lightened his mood. He agreed to it as well. And we cam-whored! I took some pics of the place so that you guys can head down there as well. You will love the place.....Erm...if you go with someone who doesn't have long legs like puppy!

I had to take a pic of the bougainvillea plant before I left my house today. Too many neighbours have been commenting on how pretty it looks..

Real cozy huh...

the cushions are comfy....


Muackz...

I like this pic....

yummlicious foooooood...I ate like a hungry cow.

Salted lassi....addictive.
Stumble It!
11:44 PM
♥♥♥
|