Photoooos! / 10/20/07
Warning!!!!! Entry with loads of pictures and........censored as well!!!! Those below the age of 18, you might wanna peek at the video without letting others know.
I happened to bring my
digi cam to office and decided to take
afew snaps of the office, Sonia and of course the world's only rat-human hybrid that happens to work in my office as well. Isn't Marriott a company with heart?....

My
friendster,
facebook and
neo pets manageress.
Haha whenever you have too may accounts you should recruit like i do. =)

Remember the walking, talking, human
lookin Rat? Yes...
tts her! Adorable you would say, but once you enter office, you will hear her squeaks! cute i tell you.

Office...it looks like no one is around,
infact, they are all busy doing walk in their cubicles.

This is what I see when I stand up from my place....Unsightly? Not really
lar...

The walk way, the rat and
sonia sits on the right.

My desk! Not very pretty
lar compared to the rest.....but I have not time to make it look better. Sonia to the rescue
plssssss!

The only
neo-print on my table. Reminds me of the time I started in office. Time goes by way
too fast man..

She loves cam whoring...

:p
===============================================
I'm sure most of you know that I shifted house rite. But, I never really had the time to take pictures of my place and the house warming is going to be at the end of November. For now enjoy the pics k.

The back of the hall leading to the kitchen. And the prayer corner as well.
My hall, messy as usual.

Entrance of the house.
The Mint plant is growing well. Those who love gardening, must have a mint plant in the garden. it smells of chewing gum!!
And Mr Buddy looking around...
Such a small plant with chillies...

And finally, the blossom plant flowered! So pretty right, it's pink...
Lastly, I came across this video...Lol!
Think about it, if it was held in India, I think the judges will have a hard time finding for the perfect....dun cha think? (tooo many to choose from!!!)
Stumble It!
6:40 PM
♥♥♥
|