My FMORT / 10/16/07
I have been tagged by Shantini. Here are some of the crazy things which has crossed my mind within 5 minutes. So I shall start now....Start 00.00I want to sleep
I need to book the chalet for the 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st of Dec. Can't wait to celebrate.
I'm hungry...I craving for anything Chocolate.
Finish 05.00(Phew!)
Ok, this tag is all about, FMORT - Five Minutes Of Random Thoughts ..
Steps to follow:
Get an alarm/stop watch, piece of paper, pen or just open up a new post in which you can type in.. Set the alarm to ring 5 minutes 10 secs later. Take deep breath for 10 secs. Now, set your mind free. Scribble whatever comes to your mind for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, tweak the scribbles into meaningful sentences. Post it to your blog. The title should be, "My FMORT". Dont expand FMORT in the title as the purpose is to popularize FMORT. The first line should read, "I am tagged by XYZ", where XYZ should be the name of the blog who asked you to tag and link XYZ to the post. Then ask a fellow blogger to do the same and link to your post. Now sit back and relax.
You would be amazed at the speed with which FMORT spreads. And you will be one link of the long chain on Internet. So now its my chance to tag people , come on hands up.
Sonia Take up the challenge and let me know once you have posted the tag on your blog. Lolz
Stumble It!
8:47 PM
♥♥♥
|