It's the Weeekend!!!! / 10/20/07
It's 11.30am and there are only 2 people on MSN. Weird. I was going through my friend list on friendster and I came to realise that there are way too many people on my list that I don't know or I don't talk to. So, I tried to delete the unknown ones one by one but I got distracted and ended up viewing their profiles. (Why can't these people delete themselves off my list??)
The weekend is going to be spent indoors. I've got to start loving my books before I ask my soul and body to. Everytime I start reading a sentence, I feel sleepy. An hour seems to pass real slow when I'm studying. Maybe, I'm just a last minute person and no matter how much I try to come up with pretty timetables, I will end up studying the very last minute.
I'II blog later on..about something more intersting.
*Gonna kick off the studying frenzy*
Stumble It!
11:37 AM
♥♥♥
|