Confusion / 10/6/07
You can give your Mummy a catalogue, whilst I grasp onto this Ring.....until I can...
I slept at 3.30am. Woke up with runny eyes and a strange pain on my back. As usual Puppy and I had our late talks. I shan't get too detailed about it but I didn't like the conversation. Too many self made decisions from both our parts made me feel insecure for the first time in this relationship. I relished the feeling slowly during the conversation. It's good to have some negative elements around. At least I don't feel like I'm waiting for something. But no matter what I have to say, I didn't like the conversation and now so much must be done to change the perception of the Mothership. It gets confusing. Oh...how...oh how I wish I was back in Sec school. I miss JC days as well. I don't even know what's going to happen.
Johnny told me, "All Man are meant to be alone,"
So sickly true isn't it. Even if you have a busload of friends around you, you eventually have to carry your own cross.
I hated being in office the past week. There was a heavy unspoken burden on each one's heart. But they all chose to use their minds and pretend nothing was wrong. I hate it when someone has to feel. The bond is disturbed. It gets uncomfortable. Sigh...I'II miss you Rain. You were a darling and will always be.
I need retail therapy. I need to relax and start studying. Irony.
Enjoy your weekend.
Stumble It!
12:30 PM
♥♥♥
|