Shut Up. / 9/24/08
I've always perceived myself to be a pragmatist with a good foresight for the future.
The events of the past few days has made me to think otherwise. Relationships are tender.
The words you say would hurt more then your actions. Caught in between a family squabble,
it was hard to calm both Mother and Son. I prayed and endeavored myself to stay calm. All is
better now. I won't say good. The mean words, the rudeness, the not showing respect to the
Mother and the "I'm old enough, treat as an adult, son's stubbornness" was all so unnecessary.
Communication. That was lacking.
Silence is good. Sometimes, when everyone is lashing at one another, it's good to just shut up and "disappear." I've been doing that alot lately. I try not to argue or even bother sharing my comments. It's good being dumb at times.
I'm not in an emo mood. I'm actually very happy. Over loaded with work as usual. And I'm happy I'm finally eligible to apply my first ever credit card.
Tata!
Stumble It!
6:11 PM
♥♥♥
|