Locked In / 9/12/08
There was a period in time when Puppy had a problem with the people I hung out with. I found it annoying to be told what to do. I ignored his nagging and thought the world about these bunch of people.
But soon enough, I have found out.
Found out about the blatant psychotic accusation. The exaggeration. About the stealing of the gold chain and so much more.
Oddly, I never cried.
I never felt sad about the loss of a friend. She never was a friend to begin with.
I've been neglecting
alot of people including myself. Time I head out and meet the ones who matter.
Mummy is a sick chicken.
So
I've been eating sad canned food for the past few days. I have been blogging because I know of some restless Australian based souls reading my blog. But after much reflecting I realised that only these restless souls are only interested in money.
I
haven't been reading much. But Puppy was sweet to get me some
Grisham books. I have to get back to reading!!!

I love this picture of us....
Stumble It!
4:49 PM
♥♥♥
|