Beautiful Trash. / 9/17/08
Drama Ma Ma has Gone Away!The last two weeks have been eventful. Thanks to
facebook I got in touch with many of my old school mates. We are intending of having a reunion soon. I bumped into
Deepti and Chippy 2 weeks back. My my.....we all have grown up. Both sisters look good. Had to rush off to office, so I couldn't really chat much. We
facebooked after that and plans for a reunion is already on the way.
I'm intending on scanning old my old pics up on
facebook. So many memories. So many have disappeared, hopefully I find them through
facebook.
This week seems so draggy. But I'm so glad that the drama is over and everything is back o normal for me. An apology would have been better but still
at least acting normal around me is good enough. We should never expect too much out of others.
I went on a online shopping spree yesterday. Bought 4 dresses worth $80. It's
definitely a good buy and I got Tracy addicted to it as well. Sad part is, it takes 2 to 4 weeks for the goods to arrive. =[
Mind Games yesterday with
ramit's twin,
dhruv, his sis, min and Puppy was fun. I love
Cluedo.
lol! I have to meet
dhu this week. She is so pissed that I keep cancelling on her at the last minute.
Work is over! I'm off with Tracy and Vin for dinner at
Komalas. Ta!
Stumble It!
6:31 PM
♥♥♥
|