Weekly update / 7/28/08
MondayNo Monday blues for me today.
I'm in love with tappanyaki. I never fail to blog about my eating escapades. The weekend was great. There are so many birthdays coming up. Puppy's birthday comes first. On the 2nd. He finds that birthdays aren't a big deal anymore. He commented that birthdays come every other year. Yes........but if we aren't going to be excited about birthdays, then what else is there to look forward to? weddings? Well, yes I am looking forward to Mary's wedding. In fact, I'm looking forward to her hen's party more. So much of planning to do.
TuesdayThis post has taken me two days to complete. Nothing substantial though. I dragged myself to church yesterday. I left church feeling energised and not regretting going for Landings. So much was exchanged and Mary Ann's spiritual journey sharing was heart warming. As I walked out of the church, I reflected and realised my prayer life was dry and I had taken God for granted. Running to him every time I needed help and not thanking him enough for the plenty he has blessed me with.
I love the new home. It's the most inconvenient place I have ever lived in but still, the serenity and peace the place exudes is a good enough reason that stops me from complaining. I've yet to explore around St Vincent D Paul but Mummy attended morning mass and she said it was good.
I'm finally meeting the girls for dinner today. I miss them many many. And I can collect my phone from Wisma as well.
Stella has been tempting me with all the herbal soups she has been boiling. I'd probably drag the girls to Taka and search around for herbal packets. Yeah!
Time for lunch. Enjoy guys!
Stumble It!
10:08 AM
♥♥♥
|