The search for the new home ends. / 7/14/08
Good morning darlings!!I rested well during the weekend and I'm all charged up to finish my work for today. I've been skipping church and I woke up today, promising myself to attend mass this week. Prayer life has been stagnant as well. I'm blaming it all on the anxiety of joining a new department. I'm shifting house yet again. Mummy found a real good place and I'm so in love with the new place. It's situated 2 houses away from St Vincent D Paul church. Saturday night was spent in the new place. Mummy remarked that there should be no reason for me to skip church again since it take me less then 2 minutes to reach the church.
The amenities at Jalan Kayu is very limited but I'm sure I would get myself adjusted to this new strange place. I'm going to miss my Wendy's spice hut prata and Casuarina fish curry. Sigh. The nearest shopping mall would be Hougang point and the only consolation is that I have a couple of friends living in Hougang. I can meet up with Anisa more often!!! Yeah!!!
No Monday blues for me but I do know of someone who has been feeling blue for way too long. I miss the laughter and all the cutest things he used to say and do. I hope he gets over this phase soon!!!
Stumble It!
10:09 AM
♥♥♥
|