Pictures Galore / 7/18/08
Hello to one and all.
Here are some pictures I didn't get to upload because of the heavy workload I've been piled with. Tomorrow i'l be away for a retreat. I'm looking forward to it! One night stay at some ulu canossian retreat centre in jln murbok...some where in Gombak. 10 weeks have passed and I've "graduated" from the landing trail run. Here are the pics that were taken during the meet up with the archbishop.

I also finally got the time to mail the anxious ones the pictures. Apparently, its a big deal to get a shot with the Archie. lol! That's what we call him. Whoops.....
Okok...enough of all the serious and religious stuff. Here are Gaya'3 birthday pictures. I'm sure she enjoyed herself tremendously. we had so much of fun...

Lastly, the Champions headed out for our monthly Makan session. This time is was the famous crab shop at AMK. We had sumptuous butter and chili crabs. Little pricey but the its awesome food. I loved it!!

Alrighty guys, off to work!!
Stumble It!
5:15 PM
♥♥♥
|