Morning to One and All. / 7/9/08
Good Morning to one and all!!!
It's a perfect weather for a swim.
Work is fun and I'm enjoying every moment of it. I'm glad I'm doing something different after 2 years. I never got bored of my previous job scope but I'm more then willing to learn and do something new.
The month of July is passing real quickly. After months of being an "illegal immigrant" in Singapore, I'm finally going to get my IC and passport. You see, I've been without an IC since the age of 16 years old. Surprisingly, I managed well. It never occurred to me that an IC is that important after all. But, the people around me had a huge problem with the fact that I had no form of identity with me. Anyways, I took off from work and headed down to the SIR building and got both my passport and IC done. Yeah!
Much has happened during the last two weeks. Sometimes, when bad things happen, its make one stronger. It's like a good knock on your head to realise that your actions have been bad. So, not all bad things that happen to you is that bad after all.
Sutha met me for lunch on Monday, Puvanan on Tuesday and Puppy today. Who's coming tomorrow?
Stumble It!
10:23 AM
♥♥♥
|