Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
I wanna take you away Lets escape into the music .......
My tummy aches badly. Tracy was sweet to offer me an egg prata. Tasty is was but it made my tummy ache more. I rushed into the toilet twice. I released everything I possibly could but still, the tummy still aches. Sigh.
I didn't like the outing yesterday. I need my dinner latest by 8pm. Yes, yes, I follow the "manjen" dinner timing. Depriving me of food makes me angry and I snap at anyone who annoys me the slightest bit. Maybe, I was sensitive yesterday or maybe the tummy that was craving for food was making feisty.
Anyways, today is going to be a good day. I'm going to heading out to town for a little shopping. Dahdahdah....