Hello,
It's been ages since I last blogged. I have been busy with work and church. The bonus month is coming along and I've got an aim to earn a certain figure. So mch has happened since I last blogged and if I were to summarise my feelings in one word, that would be "Happy!!!"
I've been blessed with wonderful friends and this year,they made my birthday an exceptionally enjoyable one. Way too many photos were taken and its all uploaded on facebook.
I met Agatha in Nithya's birthday party yesterday and it was nice seeing her after ages. Pretty little girl looked so happy with her boyfriend. Wish you all the best darling.
I'm happy I had people who cared for me when things didn't go right in the relationship with the boyfriend. I thank all who advised and got me to re think my decisions. Sometimes, a joke or a prank can hurt others and what seemed as a no big deal issue hurt someone real badly.
I'm trying to update regularly.
11:44 AM