Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Sunday night was special. I took a late shower, searched for my Bible and left home with a smile on my face. Shocked, Mum asked where I was going and I told her for a pray session. She gave me a very odd look and said, "Ok."
While walking, I said a short prayer and reminded myself not to throw old wrappers. My Bible is in a sad condition. So anyways, I under estimated the distance to Charmane's house and walked a good 10 mins. Thomson is a "sloppy" area so 10 mins walk drained most of my energy. She picked me up few houses away from hers and I was greeted with a warm hug.
Most of the pray session was spent on chatting and catching up. I fell in love with her dogs and I so love her backyard. It over looks an expressway and the land is higher then the next lane. The ambiance was perfect for a short pray that I struggled to say but I felt comforted by her presence. Her Mummy was so sweet to offer me apricot snacks but I chose the cranberry ones cause I realised both Charmane and I didn't really fancy apricots. We planned a beach outing and a shopping outings as well.
Much was discussed during our sharing and I won't be disclosing them here but while I was there, too many thoughts kept running through my head. God had sent me there and I am to help her. I want to but I honestly don't know how. I turned to Tony and he said he would do his best. I'm looking forward to Sunday.
Church work is piling and so much needs to be done. Sunday is the launch of the Landings International. The Church of the Holy Spirit is the first in Singapore and Asia to start a Landings in ministry. This ministry is a platform for relapsed or strayed Catholics to come back to church. Alot of time has been spent on starting up this ministry. I'm excited and at the same I'm so bloody anxious. I hope everything goes fine.
Work has been demanding as well. The Bonus month is coming up and I'm working my ass off to hit the targets. I don't get to see Sonia much as well and I get real guilty when I forget to re-visit her in her cubicle after she leaves giving me a kiss on my head. She is one of my very few friends who kiss my head. Lol! Sweet ain't it. It's my turn to tell a motivational story tomorrow. I got Shaun to read the 2 stories I picked from a really interesting web site I found. www.indianchild.com He chose one for me and I like it as well. Wish me luck!!! Stumble It!