Thanks To Nuffagang... / 3/9/08
The weekend ended way too fast for me. I made a note on my organiser reminding myself that it's been eons since I ended my weekend with such a feeling. It's a good one. Trust me.
Saturday was what I call a typical laid back one which I enjoyed every bit of it. I headed down to Novena and after which made a hearty confession. Enjoyed the solace and tranquility of the church and reminded myself that I needed more of these "time to myself" sessions.
What came after the Novena session was amazing.
The company was awesome. The food was delectable. I enjoyed the escargots, cheesy sausage and my partner's German hamburger was what we call "yummiliuos". The bar cum restaurant had a very country like feel to it. And the awkwardness between us died off once the food was served.
We caught August Rush. I liked the movie but the ending was rather pale. The slip shot ending and the heart breaking storyline naturally dampened the mood. It wasn't a bad thing after all. We took a long walk and continued on with the conversations. I begged for the continuation of the story whenever a new one was brought up without the ending of the former. I shared all I could and I enjoyed every bit of that moment.
I boarded the bus as a happy person for I knew I never had made a mistake in deciding to spend my Saturday without being intoxicated. Our conversations made my day.
Thanks Sutha.
*Can't wait for our Ben & Jerrys Outing*
Ahem! It wasn't a date with a hot guy darlings....But nevertheless, I enjoyed it.
Sunday was filled with the mudane house cleaning chores pilled onto me by Mummy dearest. Puppy joined me for mass and we caught Leap Years after that. As usual he found it draggy. But I as usual love romantic flicks.
*I shall leave you with a copy of an email I received from Nuffgang today*
Thanks Guys...!marketing@nuffnang.com.sg
Hi, Mohan Reena,
Congratulations! An advertiser has chosen to advertise on It began a while ago.
The advertisement details are as follows: Campaign: RSAF Recruitment SS Week 2 Week(s): 1. 09 Mar 2008 to 15 Mar 2008 Ad Unit: Skyscraper (Top)
Stumble It!
9:12 PM
♥♥♥
|