Landings International / 3/5/08
So here I am again. Knowing I'm late for work, I'm still enjoying my cup of hot milo and blogging.
Not much has happened ever since my last entry. Chilling in Chijmes with my darlings seem to be of interest to me. But not many are happy about it.
It makes me realise how we are all changing.
We are growing up. I was going through the pictures of me and Puppy and I realised how both of us have changed in terms of appearance and character of course. We are no more the 19 year old couple looking for a good party and company. Now, life is somewhat settled in terms of the activities we do and the people we hang out with. I personally have no qualms about that but I always initiate to do something different.
Shouldn't we all be doing something different from time to time in our busy, hectic schedules.
Anyways, church was interesting. I've finally decided on how I shall be playing a part in the ministry. Tony has chosen me to help him with the Landings International programme. This programme is to help relapse Catholics and confused ones to come back and join this community. We are a support group unlike RCIA. This programme will be the first of it's kind in the parish and in Singapore. I'II be helping him out in the youth ministry which comprises of only me. Big challenges await and I'm not forcing anyone into this. It takes alot of passion and calling to be wanting to play a part in such a ministry. After years of prayers, I've finally found the real group that I would love to belong to. Charmane said she was interested as well. It would be nice to have her around. We could continue our tea sessions as well. She is such a sweetie.
My cup of Milo is finished and I better get going as well.
=]
toodles.
Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post
Stumble It!
7:30 PM
♥♥♥
|