Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    back again / 3/31/08
    I hate Mondays.
    There is never anything nice on tv.
    I had the cramps today. A MC was taken to excuse myself from sitting for hours in a chair with cramps. Paracetamol is the only thing that stops the pain. Without it, I'd probably be curled like a prawn on bed.

    March has been an ok ok month. Now that it is ending, I'm starting off with the birthday plans already. I'm thinking of a chalet. Celebrating birthdays in clubs are boring.

    I'II start to get back to reality and then type it down in this blog of mine.
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    7:39 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |