An angels smile is what you sell
You promise me heaven, then put me through hell
Chains of love got a hold on me
When passions a prison, you cant break free
First day of the long holidays was spent in pumproom and I-rumours. Nila had some friends over at Pumproom and she invited me to come along at 11 pm while I was about to dozz off. Rushed and got out of the house in less then 15 mins. Getting a cab wasn't easy. I like Pumproom. You meet people from all walks of life and they are really friendly. So, random people kept coming up to us asking where we were from and what we were doing and getting to know more about Singapore. Interesting night. Met many, got high and loved the live band.
I-rumours was an eye opener. It's a Chinese "strip" tease club. China women clad in G-string danced on a huge stage while the crowd cheered and ogled. Lol! Shaun and Santino the twins got more excited when the fast numbers were played and they cheered louder. Ha ha! I left early because there was too much going through my head that night and I needed to get up early the next day anyways.
"You are a challenge" I was told. "Nice to know," I thought. The conversations are becoming more complex. So much is said indirectly and every time I open up, the wall gets thicker. Never mind. I should ignore. Maybe that's best.
What was supposed to be a "time together, talk together" plan became a gambling meet. I felt outnumbered so I shut up and watched movies and enjoyed the wine all by myself. Nothing is going to change. It will be the way it's supposed to be. Maybe this is a message for me. Time will tell. But, how so when I am being rushed for a decision based on empty words and timely affection? Oh how oh how?
Paint your smile on your lips
Blood red nails on your fingertips
4:18 PM