Weeeeeee.....the weekend is here.
Work was good today. I like it when Raymond does the briefing. He gets really long winded and that makes it perfect for me to snooze while pretending to jot down notes. Lol! Today the briefing dragged on for one and a half hours and I silently prayed for him to go on.
It's a Sat afternoon and I'm home snuggled up in bed again chatting with Nora and her friend online about this psychotic ex colleague of ours. What a small world it is.
I love afternoon. It would be good if I could swim right now. I would stay all day long in the water. I', looking forward to the "long time never meet baking session" with Ruthy Baby tomorrow. I'm would enquire all about her well being and watch her make me laugh for the corniest thing she would say. It would be different from my mundane Sunday routine. I need to go to church tomorrow. I need spiritual guidance on too many things which I'm loosing track on. I need to cut down on the chocolates too. Pupsie kept commenting on my tummy all day long. Gosh....
Ps: I'm going to buy myself a new cycle with my next pay. I need to start living healthy.
12:35 PM