I'm sick again. Down with flu. Decolgen is not stopping the mucus from flowing from my nostrils but it's making me sleep so much. I bought carrot juice from the petrol station and it promised to be high in vitamin C. Yummy it was and I gulped it all down.
There hasn't been a day since Ranjit's death that I've haven't heard someone mentioning him. He knows way too many people and I never had a clue that some of my friends knew him.
Work has been great.
It's the people in office that makes me want to head to work everyday. I need to start ending my nights earlier. Too much of later nights is taking a toil on my health. I need to sleeeeeep early!
I've got myself a book read and Sonia promised to lend me some of hers as well. I'm going to be a good girl and snuggle up and read away. My room needs dusting and I feel like baking a chocolate cake.
I'm getting drowsy..and I like tt feeling.
tooodles.
11:03 AM