Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna....
Never Say Goodbye...Cause It Kills the Hope Of Meeting Again.....
Good afternoon one and all...
The solitary wine drinking got me high. I watched Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna with that "high feeling." Cried like a baby. I woke up with puffy eyes and I hate looking into the mirror now. Tried avoiding my reflection in the toilet. Lol. More concealer Will go under the eyes.
I didn't like the short getaway. It's made me cry more in solitude. I get these mini outburst of emotions and so I walk away from the source of annoyance. I'm getting bored being cooped in here and I'm contemplating on borrowing some dvds and heading home soon. I miss my bed, my dog and my room. I've grown attached to that messy, untidy and needsagooddusting room of mine.
I'm loving all things hindi. On top of my list would be, Shah Rukh Khan. Then it's got to be Ramit Dave and Sonia Randawa. =]
The squirrel is somewhere on the list as well. =]
Sundeep made me sad by telling me that Shah Rukh Khan was bisexual. Booo.....Rumours...but he was super insistent and said he knew the guy who slept with him. =p Whatever.
I want to learn hindi. I need help. Watching movies is not helping me understand the language. I need help.
Firstly, I need a list of good movies that I should watch.
Secondly, I need to know how I can learn how to speak hindi. I checked up the language centres and they are charging like 1500 dollars!!! Help needed!!
1:58 PM