My mini weekend getaway.. / 2/1/08
I walked all over town yesterday. The high heels I bought from Mondo was not worth a penny. There wasn't a good grip and I had to be extra careful when I was in shopping centres. The mad crowd, the smooth tiles and the heavy bag made it uncomfortable.
Puppy was there. That made my day. Doing something different. Something so simple and yet it made me smile. Dinner was at Han's. I had Gory Fish grilled and he had black pepper steak. He always orders food that taste better then mine. It's not fair. So, nowadays, he volunteers to share his food. Sweet.Bikini shopping was fun. I chose a brown, white and red one to try out. I realised halter bikinis dun look good on me. They make my boobies look more tiny then it already is. I chose the conventional looking ones. Redish tone...but it's pretty. The boy was too shy to stand around in a bikini shop. He couldn't help me choose one as well cause he claimed he needed to see me in it. lol! Boys.......Spent 30 dollars on it and made a mental note to get more bikinis in bali the next time someone I go there. It's real cheap there and the variety is amazing.This weekend would be a quiet one. Puppy, Ganesh, Veens and I will be heading down to Sentosa. I love the beach!!
The guys dun wanna swim so I would probably get a bucket of of sea water and pour it on them. I wish I could I cook but I' working in the morning. Half a chicken would be bought from a very famous chicken rice shop...Ganesh's granny would make spicy sardine sand witch...I'm starting to wonder what Shaun would make. He is capable of only showing up with an empty tupper ware.The irregular sleeping has taken a toil on me. I get up at 11 and rush to work most of the days. I fall asleep at 3am everyday. I need to start the week afresh. The latest I should get to bed should be 12am. I need to cut down on the late nights. All the wine drinking and merry making should halt. I need to catch up on my reading and start thinking straight. Way too many people have noticed my changes and some have been astounded by the "new" me. No, I choose to disagree that any changes has occurred. I took off the shield and let my hair loose. it got addictive and I preferred it that way. Right now, I have too many people to please and sometimes, being quiet is good. Right Now, Never Mind, I need to eat my Mummy's Fish curry.
Stumble It!
9:08 AM
♥♥♥
|