Don't be offended by my frank analysis
Think of it as personality dialysis.....
Today, someone told me that I shouldn't be too frank. It could hurt others.
I replied, "Then they should seek treatment for being sensitive."
It was so humid today and I thanked myself for bringing my shades along with me. Oh how, oh how I wished the world was sepia or if we could switch the mode of colour our eyes can view things at. It would sepia all the way for me.
Work today was exciting. Weirdly, Yati lost her hand phone in office and I knew exactly how she felt. I've lost mine in the Suntec office once and I cried. Yes....I cried. I cried cause it was the fourth time I had lost a hand phone for the year. Everyone thought it was a prank pulled by one of the managers. They only got serious when the managers said they had no clue about her phone. Poor Yati, never found a phone and a body check did not even take place. Lucky thief...didn't get have much to handle.
Lunch was at Little India with Lady Lynn. We had Vegetarian food at the Madras New Woodlands Restaurant. Briyani was on our list but we were reminded that it was a vegetarian restaurant by the waiter who watched from head to toe. Embarrassed we settled for something simple. Lynn ate with a sad face...poor girl hates vegetarian food. Carnivore she. We left the restaurant and looked around the entrance for some indication that it was a vegetarian restaurant, but there wasn't any. tsk...
I noticed an authentic north indian ice cream parlour and suggested we try it out. North indian ice cream is known as kulfi and my oh my....I didn't really like it. It was too "spicy" for me. It had a very garam masala smell to it and it tasted of ginger or something close to it. Overall, I wouldn't say that it taste bad but I wouldn't want to try it again though.
The holidays have started and the ladies are calling me out to St James. I've got mixed feelings of going out tonight. I waited an hour for a taxi at Little India and since three quarter of the taxi drivers are Chinese, I figure getting a taxi after clubbing is going to be a huge challenge which I don't think I want to go through and nor do I have the patience to wait. Cuddling up in bed with something fury, human or warm seems more welcoming. =]
Enjoy your holidays darlings.....
=]
1:59 PM