The Lap top helped us out a great deal.
Oooooh I liked the orange lights in her kitchen. Very romantic feel it had. Measuring cup and pretty photos of her and her sis....
Hard at work...
See how serious she gets when it comes to baking. Lol!
Can't remember what that was but she chose the transparent bowl to make it "professional" looking. Ha ha ...
Oooh...Always been a hershey's fan and I use hershey for absolutely anything. Best to have a cup of hot cocoa on a rainy day. Yum......with condensed milk plssss.
Errr.....clumsy la she.......
Yummified lookin....no?
If oil was added, I would gulp that down anytime...
yum. the mixing part takes alot of effort....
the talking glove and ruth!
Before baking.
Awaiting...
Cam whoring is a must anywhere....
Smelled great......tasted good....yummmm
Whipped cream was used...but try not to if you arnt serving immediately. Used icing instead.
2:46 PM