I loved my weekend.
Reached Clark Quay and I felt I was in little India. Way too many Indians were around. Stopped many a times to say "hellos"
Enquired on the occasion.
Gotham was having a bhangra night.
Interesting....was in the mood to put my hands in the air and go "balle Balle!"
Met the ladies, Nila, Min and Trisha and had my first glass of wine.
Saw Sahil baby and introduced him to the ladies. Mr Ching Bling was too shy and there was much awkward silence. After our drinks, we headed to check out the clubs. The ladies refused to enter Gotham because of the long que and so we walked towards attica.While trying to get in, we saw Hirthik Roshan!!!!!!!! I'm not kidding you....he was walking around with his bodyguards following closely behind. Weeeeeeee! I had yet to get high and I was all smiles. Attica was super packed. We ladies drank and danced like crazy. Since cam goddess Min was around, I felt like a celebrity....
The night ended late. He made my day. I smiled again.
wil upload pics soon.
8:37 PM