Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    My Sob Story. / 1/2/08
    When you regret your actions, its makes you feel worse.
    That's why I try to stop myself from doing and saying the wrong things because I don't want you to judge me.
    Forgive me, but I don't know why I'm loosing control.
    Why everything I do and say has got an implication...
    Why I keep thinking.

    I shouldn't be doing any of this.
    I can't confess about it as well because I have yet to come to terms with it myself.
    Maybe I saw it coming....and you did too...Or maybe I should relax...take a look around me
    See all the faces that care and realise that I'm changing.

    But right now, all I want it the care and attention.
    And how people should I say this to?
    How many different versions am I to hear.
    Who am I to trust?
    What am I to do?

    Before this comes to the surface, I should end it all
    Cause loyalty was my traits...
    but friendship and circumstances fucked....and fucked me....

    I'm sorry.
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    5:10 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |