Nila's Pre-birthday celebration, Pumproom and O-bar / 12/13/07
NILA'S PRE-BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS AT GOTHAM PENTHOUSE, PUMPROOM FOR MORE DANCING AND FINALLY O-BAR TO SEE MY DARLINGS!!! I LOVED MY MID-WEEK!
Ok, so since we knew that the toilets in office are super cramped, we headed down to Raffles Hotel for a quick make up check. The toilets are addictive and I know I'II be heading that way with her very soon.
We being girls, quickly took out the cam for quick snaps...
The decorations give me a very chiristmasy feeling.

Tricia took this pic and do u notice somethin between my legs? lol!
We headed down to Gotham. The service sucked big time but that didnt affect us. We ended up having fun on our own. It was so fun!
Before the alcohol kicked in, the cameras never got a rest.
And then the alcohol arrived.
Miss Witty and Me.

Haha! Yati in the smoking room....
Candid...
My artistic talents. Hur hur.
And then the alcohol starts kickin in.....you see the expressions start to change. More is to come. Haha!
The pretty ladies.
Something funny was said but I dun remember any of it now.
BUT ANYWAYS, AFTER THE SHOW, WE GOT SYDNEY TO COME DOWN AND SURPRISE THE BIRTHDAY GIRL WITH ALITTLE LAP DANCING AND TEASING. MY OH MY.....SHY SHE WAS NOT. HE GOT TEASED AS WELL. THESE PICS ARE CENSORED, SO IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM, TOO BAD...
Her Slipper ended up on the table and her head somewhere else la. Lol!
Haha! Kinky!
its either she was getting a heart attack or she couldnt stop laughing....
cause she turned red all over.............

You see....she has the hots for him...haha...and I bet she never regretted comin gotham.
Haha...I have no idea wat to say but I was busy laughin and snapping away.
She checks out his ass...
and the cycle repeats...


SHe was supposed to pose for a pic but she was already in cloud nine or something by then...

Well I have to agree, he has a superb body.
Haha! so funny the way she looks at his ass...

You see what I mean. Not shy la.....Can caress some more. haha!
After all of the teasing and lap dancing, all she managed to say was, "Hot ah HOt", "Wet ah Wet" and "Horny ah horny ah." haha!
After the show, my new cam whore recruit Tricia ad I tried out taking garang pics. And haha! Now I look like an Indian Ah-lian.
SHe's too sweet to look fierce rite.
Ok, I dunno what this pose is supposed to be la.
I look like I'm goin to sleep..
pretty pretty
And then I bump into these 2 darlings...wat a surprise!

It's so diff to get her drunk.

DOWN TO O-BAR....
Labels: marriot vacation club telemarketing, raffles hotel toilets
Stumble It!
1:00 PM
♥♥♥
|