Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    Ex-Boyfriend... / 12/5/07
    Karma hits you although you think you can run away from it.
    No point trying to feed the cats, help the needy , donate in order to get rid of Karma. Once you have hurt someone intentionally, I'm very you will have to pay for the sin. So, I truly believe Wat goes around, comes around.

    My ex boyfriend nudged me on msn to whine about how he wants to end his life and he doesn't have the courage to. I guessed that it was a break up issue we were dealing here and I hit jack pot. He kept repeating that it was the Karma that was making his life bad. He said that he is paying for all the sufferings he made me go through. And yes, I was once in a relationship with someone who was both physically and emotionally abusive.

    These "Karama Whining" has somehow made me feel truly sad for him. There is nothing much I can do to help. Besides, that wouldn't be very fair to the present boyfriend as well. The ms conversation was a rather short one but I rushed to the toilet and puked out my late dinner which was mutton curry and vegetables. Can you imagine the mess in the sink. Brownish curryish curdy looking thick liquid with green spots all over. I examined my puke and felt sad that my Mum's money spent two days ago in the market has gone to a waste. I chided myself for puking but I sat in the toilet bowl and cried....

    You see, the fear is still lingering somewhere in me. This abusive relationship was scary. I was beaten badly, and was too young to realise that I was in trouble. I didn't think much about the "certificate" he was holding. IMF (Institute of mental health) had issued him a certified letter to prove that he had a anger management problem. Love is blind and the tender age of 17 made me more blind. I was childish to think that Love would conquer it all and he would never hurt me. Love....hmmmph!

    Those few years in my life was a torture.

    I never thought that I would love again. But I met a Darling. A wonderful lover. My best friend.
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    12:13 AM

    ♥♥♥
    |