Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    Changes... / 12/8/07
    Friday was the last day at our Suntec Tower 3 office. We are shifting to a another location somewhere near raffles hotel. I prefer the new place because of its coveniece but I'm so going to miss the shopping. Most of the day was spent packing and wiping down the cubicle. Raymond gave us wet dettol clothes and after wiping my cubicle, I realised how dusty it was. Shame on me. I made a mental note that I should wipe my cubicle atleast once a month.

    The confirmers won't be sitting with us telemarketers and I'm so going to miss them.....
    Sonia's going to be a room away. She's not going to be there when I turn around. My friendster, facebook and entertainment Manager is not going to be around me anymore. Sigh.
    I'm not going to hear Sharin's sarcastic remarks and I won't get to see her smile every time I rush into my seat. (She reminds me of Chipmunk. Cute.)

    I hate changes. I am always slow to adapting. I was speaking to Yati and she had the same sentiments. There definitely is a certain weird bonding to the Suntec Office.

    Anyways, we girls headed down to Satay Club for dinner and the Bungy Bar for drinks. The food in Satay Club sucks. Everyone of us complained about the food and the service of course was sucky as well.
    I had butter scotch and I'm so in love with it. My favourite drink for now. Yeah!
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    2:00 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |