Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    Sentosa and PSLE results / 11/22/07
    Tomorrow is Friday and Boy...it's been a busy busy week. I've been on my ass most of the days trying to get make calls and arrange bookings and praying that the clients will turn up. I need to improve on my show rate and I need to get Nila the manageress to stop coming after me. Lol! She's a darling.

    Saturday is going to be fun! We are heading down to Sentosa to fill up the afternoon with loads of games, picnic food and of course we ladies can start on our cam whoring.

    I came home after work today and baked myself a batch of cookies, took a hot shower, washed my compound, did abit of gardening and blow dryed my hair. Too much going out is keeping me out of touch with myself. I've always loved doing simple things by myself to get my mind off all the worries in the world. Right now in my nutshell, I'm feeling bad all those kids out there who didn't do well in their PSLE results. One of them is my cousin. Is it necessary to make them go through an exam which of course consists of Maths that sometimes can be challenging even to a University student? Pushing them with homework, mock exams and remedial classes and of course trying to mould them to all rounders, they have to choose a CCA as well. Isn't is unfair to those who are unable to cope up? I know if someone who scored 110 points for PSLE but she managed to get into Outram institute and is doing her degree now. Now, because of the normal, express and special streams, don't we somehow unknowingly judge the intelligence based on their points? I was shocked when she told me her results. But it somehow made me realise, that some of us are too young or rather not matured for such amount of pressure. I was myself was a "late-bloomer." My PSLE results weren't fantastic but I was a 14 pointer for O'levels. But because of my sad PSLE results, my primary school mother tongue teacher commented that since my results were bad and so I had to go to a government school, I would do badly for my O'levels as well. Haha! I made sure I proved her wrong.

    When I am going to have kids of my own, I wouldn't want them to achieve what I have not. I would encourage but let them do according to what they are capable of. Once a child enjoys education, she would excel.
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    8:59 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |