Read the darm thing! / 11/26/07
It's creepy how life changes ever so fast. One minute I was smiling and relinquishing at the thought of ending the day with a quick phone chat and the next I am lost and alone. Weird, but somehow I feel I have been trying to console myself with everything materialistic to prove my happiness. I hoarded and compared and piled everything up to my neck and what was supposed to be my lines, becomes other's. I stood in the darkness of my room wondering and wishing for something familiar to cling onto. But every word and action or comment seemed foreign. Decisions were made whilst I was sleeping in my nutshell, comforting myself to the pleasures of my new found security. Oh how wrong I was! How oblivion was I? I don't know. I tossed and turned and images of everyone faces mocking and laughing at me appeared. I need to make a stand and the thoughts of my decisions frighten me. I am a weakling somehow. No matter what I do or say. I was wronged for my outburst. But these are outburst that vent out "frustrated Love" that's what I call it. I can still conjure up the times when laughter filled my ears and life seemed like it was perfect. Everything is mine anyways. It's my decision to work on it. To jump the obstacles, to fight the battle and .....? I'm not a warrior. I'm a simple person. How do I handle changes?
Stumble It!
1:57 AM
♥♥♥
|