Monday blues. / 11/19/07
I hate Mondays!
Work was not too bad. We girls decided that we needed to bitch about the politics that is going on in the office and so we headed down to Gloria Jeans. I had creamy cocoa and yummy pasta salad. We spoke and spoke.
With so much going on in the lives of my dear ones, sometimes it makes me stressed. I wish I could go up to all these selfish people out there and tell them that life is not only about minding one's own business. What is friendship for is you can't be there to lend a shoulder? Why run away from those who are in trouble? Shame on you. You clearly don't know the meaning of friendship.
Shaun's only been away for 3 days and I'm missing him so so much. Sigh. With the confirmation over, I have nothing to look forward to. I finally decided on the presents I should get for the ladies. I messaged all of them asking them their favourites colours and placed the orders. I wish I could say what it is, but...........I know some of them do read my blog. So, I'd rather not.
I'm off to sleep.
Nites.
Stumble It!
10:59 PM
♥♥♥
|