Indian Men Do Gossip. / 11/28/07
If you happen to be gossiping, make sure the Mother Hen doesn't hear it. Cause if she does then the gossiped one will eventually hear about it. It's weird but Indian Men do bitch. Over the bloody smallest trivial matters. I never knew about the rules and codes in treating your boyfriend was written out by these rat asses. One minute it's entertaining and the next its a hot topic. If waking up in the morning is a problem, then make it a good one. Don't share your comments around cause at the end of the day, it gets hurting. Weirdly, when all that got to know about the issue never came up and offered to help. They as usual shared among themselves and concluded I guess. Ok, I'm assuming the last part. But.......I thought I was liked, now I know I was wrong. Never Mind then....
Stumble It!
3:38 PM
♥♥♥
|