I love my saturdays! / 11/24/07
It's been a fun filled afternoon after all. The weather was perfect, the company was great and of course I was excited in trying the home cooked food which everyone had made. The group was split up because there were too many of us and in that process the information passed down was misunderstood and so Simran, Ric and I ended up in Palawan beach instead of Siloso. After walking for like what seemed to be 10 kilometres in the hot sun, we finally reached Siloso and we were so shagged. After lunch, we headed out and played the telematches. Because the people around me love me so much, I was always the one who was "saboed" for every darm thing and I was also the first one to be thrown into the water. Idiots! Haha! But I had a good time. Although I felt there were many who could have participated they chose to sit in the shelter instead. If there is ever a next time, we should get them out as well.
Every muscle in my body seems to be aching and I am super dehydrated. Am off to bed. Enjoy the pics.

Before leaving office, I had to see Miss Randawa and snap off with her. And, ya Simran somehow gets immense energy in the hot sun. Lol! That's how far back I was.
Resting out asses after the long walk.
Sunptious Food baby. I loved the calamari.
Me, Ric and Simran.
Ohhh....I took this pic and I think it looks so gorgeous!
So pwetty huh...
Cam whoring as usual.
Miss Nila the manageress.....Such a lovable annoyance. Pls pls pls excuse the ugly bodies around her. We have slobs working with us as well. Lol!
Playing the 007 game that I never catched.
Since Simran doesnt drink, she had to eat Trisha's buttery egg sandwitch. I'd choose beer anytime!
The 3 of us.
Haha...candid.
It wasn't a fair game la. It was about the disparation of sizes. *think*
See what I mean.
ut
Labels: beach games, marriot vacation club asia pacific, siloso beach, telematch
Stumble It!
10:04 PM
♥♥♥
|