Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    The Naaaaaaaame Game! / 11/6/07
    1 more paper to go and I'm done with the exams. It hasn't been easy....really. Too much of last minute cramming resulted in a pimple outbreak. My mum freaked more then I did and gave me creams and whatever. To date I've eaten about 15 bars of chocolate and I feel so unhealthy. I should start heading to the gym once my exams are over.



    I miss wooooork.

    It feels like it's been ages since I saw the people in office. And I miss the manager the most. Monday and il get to see the Randawa women. Fooooo!



    Yet again, I had one of those "Worst days of my life," experience yesterday. Buddy my darling canine friend decides to run out of the house 2 times. Every time he runs out, my mum and I panic like crazy. We love him too much to see him get lost but he runs off at every chance to get Freeeedom! It makes it worse when I chase after him. He runs faster. He would stop at every house that has a dog. To the friendly ones, he would shake his tail and sniff around and pee at some corner to mark his territory. But to the loud and annoyed ones, he would pee as near to the other dog as possible. I even saw him peeing directly onto another cute but noisy poodle's face. Sad.

    Mummy caught him the first the time and after few spanks on the buttocks, he was dragged back home. I let free when we got back into the house and my mum latched the back door. BUT THE FRONT GRILL WAS OPEN AND HE RAN OUT AGAIN!

    After running half my estate trying to catch him, he got tired and ran back home. By this time, it was already pass 1am and I was exhausted.



    The exams have been going on for 2 weeks now and it's starting to feel like a drag. 5 papers within a period of 2 weeks. 1 more paper to go and the party animal will be unleashed. *Jaswin...we are heading out!!!*



    2 more weeks and I'm going to be confirmed. I chose Uncle Peter to be my Godfather. And coincidentally Leo is also getting confirmed this year. More to celebrate about. The classes have been enjoyable and my knowledge and faith in God has certainly grown over this short period of 3 weeks. Since the Catholic faith needs more of the Youth to come from their cozy corners and evangelise, Tony who is the RCIY in charge, asked me to join the ministry. I was more then delighted and I felt proud actually. I agreed immediately and I'm glad he asked me cause at the back of my mind I was worried that once the classes were over, I would be never be able to do God's work. The power of the holy spirit is amazing and truly I'm learning so much. I've come to realise there is so much more to life then being self centered and wanting to achieve the best in work and play. Do pray for me during this period. I've got to get a white dress (cannot find!) and new heels. We would probably be going to dinner after that. The venue hasn't been decided yet. *I'm so excited!*

    (To those who have been confirmed, let me know what you wore can? I might end up wearing a white top and black pants.)



    I need to get a Catholic name as well....I can't decide on any. So I need your help guys.
    See 1st Post........
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    2:19 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |