Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    Yr End Project! / 9/22/07
    Why Was Cupid a Boy by William Blake
    Why was Cupid a boy,
    And why a boy was he?
    He should have been a girl,
    For aught that I can see.

    For he shoots with his bow,
    And the girl shoots with her eye,
    And they both are merry and glad,
    And laugh when we do cry.

    And to make Cupid a boy
    Was the Cupid girl's mocking plan;
    For a boy can't interpret the thing
    Till he is become a man.

    And then he's so pierc'd with cares,
    And wounded with arrowy smarts,
    That the whole business of his life
    Is to pick out the heads of the darts.

    'Twas the Greeks' love of war
    Turn'd Love into a boy,
    And woman into a statue of stone--
    And away fled every joy.
    A week has passed in a jiffy and I've been busy like a cow. I have to admit that I could have found time to blog but all that time was spent on Facebook. I threw sheeps, food and karate kicked people on my list. It is fun. Much better then the over rated Friendster that serves as a online photo album for me. The testimonial function has changed to a comment function which is redundant cause I would prefer receiving it via the sms instead on having to go through the process of logging into the lagging Friendster system.
    This month is a bad one. I'm going to be having the most amount of test then I've ever had before. The last two days was spent on interviewing the manageress and Regional director. I've finally gotten to the phase where I'm doing my final project for this degree. This means that I'm going to be graduating soon! I think we are the only group in the whole lecture who is interviewing a regional director. Nick was really friendly and helpful when I approached him. Interviewing both Nila and Nick on 2 separate days was stressful and weirdly I was nervous. I've got a test this Tuesday. 1o topics! And it's my Baby Sonia's birthday as well. Weee..........
    So much to do, so little time. The will is there but the body is weak.
    I have to sort out so many issues and it's not as simple as I thought it would be. I was looking through the Masters programme offered in school the other day. Although I keep complaining about datelines and being demotivated, I weirdly want to continue studying. I feel comfortable in this nutshell and I want to choose the subjects this time. Choose it because of interest and not the job prospects I will have with that piece of paper. I'm excited already.
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    11:02 AM

    ♥♥♥
    |