Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 9/4/07
    The weekend ended fast. Why can't weekends be 3 days! Sigh........Saturday went well. Me and the girls met up after my lovly time at the spa. Just as Mummy had said, the service in the spa is excellent. I loved the hot tea that was served to me while waiting for my turn. I was given a back massage for free because my waiting time was long. *I didn't even complain* However, no matter what I was given, I couldn't ignore the butterflies in my tummy feeling. It was my first time having a Brazilian wax and somehow getting but naked in front of a stranger, made me nervous. Once it was my turn, I was given a robe to change into and I waited patiently for the "waxing aunty" to arrive. She came in with a pleasant smile and asked me to lie down. I smiled nervously and said...."Err....Ok...." As I layed down, I covered my legs with robe and before I noticed, the "waxing aunty" had already pulled up my robe high up and was examining me down south. I screamed out loub in embarrassment and she looked at me startled. "Is this your first time?" She asked."Yaaaaa.....1st (And possibly the last.)" I replied."Oh don't worry la. My also the same. Only colour different. I've been doing this for 10 years. I've seen all sizes and colours." She remarked.I looked at her and wondered what to reply.
    I admit the process was a painful one. I couldn't scream too loudly cause they offer manicure services as well and many people saw me going into the facial room. Pressure is put onto the place that is waxed and that soothes the pain. But, I can't deny that it was a traumatic experience.
    Here are some tips that the "waxing aunty" gave me during our little conversations.1. Do not go waxing with too much of hair. They not only charge you more, it's also more painful.
    2. Sign up for the package because it's cheaper.
    3. Shave one direction to avoid in grown hair.
    4. If you have too much of pubic hair, shaving is going to make it worst. There are creams available to slow the growth.
    5. Some people have a darker pubic region and there are creams available for such problems as well.
    Haha. I signed up for the package anyways. It's $220 for 8 sessions. They come with free manicure and pedicure as well. One should live life to the fullest rite? Lol! Anyways, for those who are interested in trying out for the 1st time, it's about 45 to 85 dollars depending on the length and the "bushiness." Lol! Msn me if you need more details la.
    Sunday was spent on studying Price theory. I had test and the more test they are piling me with, the more I'm becoming bored. Ahhhhh!
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    1:09 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |