Unexpected hiatus / 9/15/07
Sorry...I'm totally uninspired.
I fractured my leg. Hairline crack.
Was rushed to Tan Tock Seng A&E in the weee hours of the morning.
Was wheel chair bound in the hospital.
Saw a total of 4 suicide cases while waiting.
2 were Indian girls.
IDIOTS.
Was given one week MC.
Dreaded staying at home.
Now I know how it feels to be disabled.
My house is so not disabled friendly.
Hopping on one leg gave me pain on both my heels.
Using the crutches made me arm muscles sore.
The super strong pain killers made me puke-side effect.
Puppy was sweet to meet me most of the days for lunch
He appeared one night unexpectedly with a rose and Ganesh with a box of chocolates.
Aunties and Uncles kept calling me.
I felt loved.
=)
I miss skool.
Sorry for this uninspired entry.
Exhausted.
Stumble It!
8:59 PM
♥♥♥
|