Questionair / 9/16/07
1. Last person you chatted with on thephone?
Lynn...missed called me and I had tocall back. Idiot.
2. The last thing eaten
Abalone and minced meat noodles. Shiok.
3. Last person that went out shoppingwith you?
With a fractured leg...how to shop?
4. Last present(s) that you received?
a rose from puppy and chocolates fromGanesh.
5. Last website?
facebook. ha ha...it's so fun. add me..
6. Last Person(s) you saw?
My cousins...
7. Last call you received?
Lynn la...
8. Last dream?
that I bought a house and an old fwenof mine was viewing it with me.
9. Last haircut?
2 weeks ago.. i got bangs. like it.
10. Last time in love?
am still loving and being dearly loved.
11. Last time you saw your grandma?
gee....think it was few years back.She's in India (paternal) Maternalpassed away when I was in p5.
12. Last sms received from?Mary.
13. Last fight?
I'm peaceful.
14. Last electronic device used?
my new olympus digi cam. It's waterproof...and 8 mega pixels. Wooohooo!
15. Last tv show watched?
it was a movie and waiting for vasantham star. Must support Deva.
16. What's on your mind right now?
When can i remove my bandage. Itchy la.
17. Where do you really wanna go to now?
Be with Puppy. but he's studying for Macro....sigh.
18. Which do u prefer.. ym or msn?
msn ...
19. Do you love shopping?
I'm addicted....
20. Where do you usually go shopping?
town....I've gotten a sudden liking for agnes b..
21. Last person(s) you hung out with?
Mummy..at home...I need to get out!
22. Last testimonial / comment?
Nicky...it was more of a msg la...
23. What are you feeling right now?
troubled. I dun even know why..
24. Who/what makes u feel really happy?
Like everyone else being with my loved ones, my buddy and puppy!
Stumble It!
5:13 PM
♥♥♥
|