/ 8/2/07
Weirdly, my blogger settings are in Chinese but I seem to be managing it well. Today is Puppy's birthday and I met him earlier to give him his pressies and have lunch. Both of us were on time and we headed down to Vines restaurant for lunch. The food was great and I loved the ambiance. He said we should come back again. The service was little slow because it was lunch hour but the superb food stopped me from grumbling. He was surprised by the pressies because I had been mentioning to him that I was too busy to get him anything. Since he kept peeping into the paper bag I was holding, I let him open his present while waiting for the food to be served. He ordered a Sirloin steak and I had a Ribeye. He loved the pair of Everlast shoes and the Zara gift card I gave him. I mentioned Zara is having a sale and that got him all excited. Haha! Vain pot. The gift voucher was Lynn's idea. He loved it anyways.
Tomorrow is Friday and I finally get back to work. I miss the dollies la........Should be meeting Sho in about an hours time and I've got a test in 2 weeks. I should start revising......
Ta........
Stumble It!
5:55 PM
♥♥♥
|