4 hours of Studying...=) / 8/12/07
Today was a quiet one. I spent part of my afternoon in the saloon and the rest was spent was spent doing Reena things like, cleaning my shoe cabinet and laundry. I'm tired already. After one week of procrastination, I was proud of myself when my stomach started to rumble whilst studying and a proper check at the time made me realise I had spent 4 hours of my Saturday night studying Price Theory. I'm so proud of myself.
I tried contacting Mark but that goooondu didn't pick up. I finally got down to calling Christ the King church to register but Mark was being an idiot as usual. I'm not waiting for anyone anymore but time is never enough to do all the things I want to. Mummy thinks I am super student or something. She wants me to complete driving, church and my degree A.S.A.P.
She wants to go on a holiday in December. *hops Around* I wanna go India!!! I'm so in love with that country I tell you. The older I get, the more I love my culture and traditions. Oonam is coming soon and that's day the whole family will get together again. Yeah! More money!! Mummy wants to go to Australia to visit my Sis. I've not been to Australia....So I don't mind either.
I'm reading a new book on Prophet Muhammad. Really interesting. So many of my questions are answered and it's something I would recommend to the inquisitive mind. It's 2.30am and time for bed. I should go to church tomorrow. If I do wake in time.......that is...
Nights...
Stumble It!
2:15 AM
♥♥♥
|