Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    Ashoka Yogi B event / 8/5/07
    This post is 2 days late and since I only have class at 7pm and it's only 4.30, I decided to blog. I'm still undecided if I should attend class because I think I am coming down with a fever and I feel like I am in a daze. My body aches and the non stop sneezing is making my nose hurt. I hate falling sick. Sigh...

    Anyways, its sad the weekend has to end so fast. I wish I was back at Ashoka with all the darlings dancing and laughing and poking fun at Molli and waiting in anticipation for Yogi B and finally when he does arrive, only getting to hear him sing one song. No one complained. Everyone was having fun and Shaun loved his endless amount of presents. *I'm envious* Everyone kept buying him shots and all sorts of other concoctions and Puppy was swinging high faster then I expected. Deva came and surprised us all with his new hairdo. Vasantham central stylist was behind the new look.
    Gin tonic got into the girls' bloodstream and every song that had a fast beat made us excited. On the dance floor we laughed at how some of the Aunties danced for R&B songs. Weeeee!!! I wish I'm back there again. Ive come to realise that no matter whichever club I go to, if I dont have my darlings around, I never have that much of fun.......Maybe it's time I get a facebook account. I had to send the pics to all of them via email and it's taking forever. Oh well enjoy the pics while I make my way back home.

    *I'm not going class and I'm not going to feel guilty*

    Oh well, I'm looking forward to Thursday. There is a pot luck and most of them can't make it. Vasantham will be coming down to interview Deva as well and Veena is coming along!










    The birthday boy and his chocolate cake.
    My darling gaya3 and me........
    Veena Reena Banana....
    4 ladies and Gin....
    Waterfall!!!!!!!!


    Swinging high...........So cute la....
    *Love*
    Hahha...
    Cousins...




    The girlies were super happy after the pic la..

    The picture everyone wanted. The plush boys with Yogi B and Natchatra.
    Plush Anand.


    Lesbian Love....



    My current fav pic.






    Caught in the act...










    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    8:11 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |