Stats Stats Stats / 8/14/07
If I don't get answers should I even ask questions?
Hiya....Sometimes it gets frustrating.
I'm starting to panic. Yesterday's break went abit too far. I ended up in Yishun with Gaya3, her Sis and Lynn. We chatted and before I knew it was pass ten. I rushed home and tried to study but I was too exhausted. Woke up with the alarm vibrating beside my head and decided to snooze for 5 mins. I woke an hour later and messaged Luther that I wasn't coming to school. He replied, "up to you, but it's a darm tough sememster." Wah!!! That felt like a knock to my head. Jumped out of bed and took a cab to school. Reena's becoming a lazy chocolate eating couch potato.
Thank goodness the test is at 7pm and so I've got about 4 hours of studying to do. I hope the paper will go good. Fuck Statistics. I hate it.
I'm looking forward to the weekend. Club hopping I suppose but Sutha's on a budget. Lynn's getting admitted on Thurs for her surgery and so she won't be able to join us. I'm going to miss her terribly. Her recovery period should 1 month. Sigh..........
Off to study.
So much of ranting....I'm such a bore la....
Stumble It!
1:23 PM
♥♥♥
|