/ 8/25/07
I came home at the nick of time or I would have been caught in the rain with no shelter and of course umbrella-ella-ella-less..... Mummy's friend's Mum passed away and so I was deprived of good home cooked food once again. I headed down to Wendy's Spice hut and bought Mysore mutton, dhal and of course my favourite lassi. Yummy....Came home and enjoyed the delicious food while my dog sat beside me patiently waiting for his share.
Finance test was really good. The 8 hours of studying with Luther yesterday paid off. I felt so good walking out of the lecture theatre, knowing I would score well for the test. Hard work pays off and it feels so darm fucking good. (pardon me...)
Work was good as well. I had a tour yesterday and that made me more motivated to sit and call for more Ching! Ching! of course. I've been bugging Mummy for a pair of Aldo heels I fell in love with and she claims she is considering if I deserve it now. Ha ha! I know little bit more of pleading and whining will make her change her mind. Since, the 2 mangers and a prominent team leader wasn't around today, office was like a graveyard. Super quiet with soft whispering here and there.
It's raining cats and dogs outside. And I've got a hot brewing cup of coffee beside me and my novel for me to finish up. Nites.
Stumble It!
10:31 AM
♥♥♥
|