Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    Lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy. / 8/3/07
    1. I don't know what's gotten into me....I seem to be procrastinating on everything

    2. I wanna club badly....but the thought of waking up on a Sunday afternoon saddens me.

    3. I am shopping too much online

    4. I've got a tiny bulge on my tummy and Mummy has been commenting on it. I'm fat!!!

    5. I need to get rid of it. More sit ups....Ergh....

    6. I studied yesterday.

    7. But Price theory is difficult. So, I didn't understand anything much.

    8. Should I change my template?

    9. Should I smile more? Even at those who don't like my smile? should i?

    10. Shaun's birthday get together is tomorrow. I need to get something nice to wear.

    11. I need to eat. I'm starving again.
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    2:03 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |