Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 7/18/07
    It's been ages I blogged in here. My inspiration to blog is always on rainy days. It's been a trend I've been noticing. I love my new place. It's so near to town and I've been hanging around town, esp NYDC the past few weeks. I love the brownies there.

    I'm supposed to be rushing off to town but since I'm getting my allowance tom, I am contemplating of taking a cab instead. We were supposed to be having a group meeting but with the numerous unanswered call and messages no one has gotten back to me. I think it's the rain. I shouldn't have had stayed with and done all those ratios. See la....all for nothing!

    Daniel's wedding in JB was fun. A different experience. I've realised how convenient things are in Singapore. Having a church wedding and a dinner reception in Singapore is a breeze compared to all the travelling we had to go through to get from one place to another. I have yet to mention the jam and the super noisy bus full of kids singing Tamil song I had to bear with while wearing a sari that was making me to itch all over and ya my make up was melting.

    Sonia gotten herself a blog!! News to be informed cause she hates writing about her personal life. who doesn't right? At least now I have something to look forward to read la. I'II be meeting her at work later to help her out with that messy blog of hers. I must charge already...too many people asking me to do blogskins for them. (That reminds me, Yanni...Wat happened to the proposal? make me one and il pay you. I don;t have time to do another one.) Maybe I might make Sonia one though....for being such a darling.

    I've got to go. Hope the rain doesn't continue. Need to head down to tekka to get financial calculator. It 54 bucks!!
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    1:14 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |