Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    I love them.... / 7/30/07
    Accounts project is due soon and I've been busy trying to complete my part. Some idiot in the group has nominated himself as the leader and he is bossing everyone!! Why??? Why is it we can't choose our own groups? We are all split up and we don't even get time to meet for lunch anymore.

    Met up with Lynn and Gaya at Novena on sat to get our asses to town for a good shopping spree but it had to rain and since none of us had an umbrella, we took a cab and headed down to Ashoka to check up on the guys who were busy doing the decoration for the Dinner and Dance. Since Plush was formed, Shaun's been really busy. More projects are coming along and Ashoka signed a one year contract with Plush. Weee!!! I'm really happy for them la. The boys have been working really hard and they deserve it.

    Then all of us headed down to town for dinner and shopped around little bit. Sharma didn't follow us because he was wearing slippers and that vain pot refused to join us. Headed home early to finish up the book that I'm in love with since the deadline is today.

    Sunday was spent in Aunt Sally's house. Mummy is helping her to sell her house because she too is thinking retirement. Daniel was too sleepy to talk to me because he had just returned from night shift and I my nose was runny. It started to rain again and just as I was about to doze off, Mummy decided to go shopping for groceries in the rain! I had to follow. It's not like I had a choice and I did. I soon realised it wasn't a bad idea la. The cousins called and said that they were coming over and so Mummy hurriedly bought all her groceries and rushed home to cook.
    I love it when my cousins come over. It's the first time they are coming over since I shifted. They like the new place better then my old one. (I miss the old one...) And we spent a good 4 hours talking about life and catching up. Occasionally, the topic about Daddy will be brought up but Kavitha being a darling she is tried to change the topic. Haha! It was obvious how hard she was trying to divert the topic away from Daddy but you can't help it la. People are always curious to know how I feel about the whole situation. You see, the cousins from Daddy's side are all older then me. But they are a bunch of darlings. It's not often you find cousins close even after there has been a divorce but they have always made an attempt to keep in touch and that is why I never forget any of their birthdays and always make it a point to attend all the functions with Mummy.

    Sometimes, I blame myself for being a stubborn bull. I'm grateful I still am close to some of my cousins from Mummy's side but I know I never bothered to make an attempt to get closer to the rest that I barely know.

    Sigh.....

    The cousins left about 1am and I dozed off in the sofa. Overslept and didn't go to school today. Switched on the comp and realised the modem was being a bitch. Called Rajesh but she could only meet in the evening. Sho...didn't pick up. Lynn was free but only later. So I headed down to the Internet cafe and am bloggin. Will be meeting the girls in a bit.

    I have to download my project stuff.

    Ta!
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    3:39 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |