Welcome
Hello there, my name is Reena and welcome to my humble blog. I'm 23 yrs old currently doing my degree in Econs anf Finance in SIM. I strive to achieve a good balance of spritual and emotional comfort. I'm a typical Taurean, which means I have very little patience and alot alot of ego. I can be really quick tempered but I try not to hold grudges for long. I have a weird bonding with God and a craving for knowledge. I hope you do enjoy the documentations of my random thoughts.
Recently


Advertisements

music

Everything - Michael Bublé
Vote For Me..

Subscribe

ping.sg - i ping do u?
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add Me

Reena Melanie Mohan's Facebook profile
New Visitors

Friends


Archives


  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008

  • Counters


    Online
    Viewing

    Free Counter
    eXTReMe Tracker
    Tagboard

    Free website counter Locations of visitors to this page
    www.e-referrer.com
    View blog authority
    / 7/19/07
    I feel so unhealthy, I have to write this to counter the unhealthiness. I've been munching on junk food the whole night long and the urge for more is far from over. Shaun introduced me to this new tailor and I it's time i bring my jeans and other pile of clothes and get it done. It's been lying in my cupboard for way too long already.

    The rain today was a sucker. I decided to use my back door exit to get to the bus stop and the moment I stepped out with Mummy's Giodano umbrella I was drenched. Nothing would have had worked anyways. It was pouring heavily and my white pants was soaking wet. Thank God Mummy followed me to the bus stop and I told her that her Giodana umbrella was no different from any other since she kept emphasising on the "GIODANO" word. Hiyo.....

    Mummy is planning on having a party for the new weds and I'm so excited about it. Besides it's going to be the first one in our house and I love parties! I haven't seen the rest for only 2 weeks and I'm already missing them. So much to catch up on and so much to talk about. There would be good food and definitely good company.

    I haven't made any plans for the weekend but next weekend seems to be too packed. Simran is planning the 1 day road cum clubbing trip to KL and on Sunday it's Ashoka's D&D which Plush has been invited to. I need to get a dress....! 10 course meal and some famous play back singer is coming down to sing as well. Yahooooo!

    It's freezing in here and I need to pee! I fell asleep in math class today cause the noodles Annie introduced to me made warmed up and comfy in my cushioned chair. I swear I tried so hard to open my eyes. Even with JC calling out my name so many times, my eyelids kept shutting. The flu virus is back and I need to sleep....
    StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!


    1:34 PM

    ♥♥♥
    |